Professor Bojdys research focuses on the design of covalent organic polymers with applications as organic transistor devices and on light-reactive polymers (e.g., Nat. Commun. 2019. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-019-11264-z). He and his team cooperate with established battery and coating companies and with a Berlin SME.
Recently, Professor Bojdys and his team successfully licensed their patent for high capacitance anodes (WO2020DE100294, DE102019110450), built from their materials. They aim to further develop their technology with industrial partners within the newly established European Innovation Council (EIC).
Since 2018, Professor Bojdys has been a member of the "Young Scientists" at the World Economic Forum (WEF) and further serves on their advisory board since 2019.
- Gas sorption analysis: Quantachrome Instruments Autosorb IQ (probegases: N2, Ar).
- Robotic synthesis & formulation: ChemSpeed ASW 2000
- X-ray diffractometers (Cu and Mo radiation, transmittance, Bragg-Brentano and reflectonomy configuration).
- WO/2020/216408 - RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY ANODE, AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING A RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY ANODE
- WO/2016/027042 - TWO-DIMENSIONAL CARBON NITRIDE MATERIAL AND METHOD OF PREPARATION
- ERC Proof of Concept Grant (Ultra-high energy storage Li-anode materials - LiAnMAT)
- ERC Starting Grant (Beyond Graphene Materials - BEGMAT)